Whether your goal is to get ahead at your current company, prepare for an opportunity at a new company or explore a totally new career path, we have the tools and experience to be your guide. We’ll take the time to understand your personality tendencies, drivers and values to help you position yourself for success doing the work you find most satisfying and meaningful.
Our career counseling services include:
- Assessment of interests, personality characteristics, skills, strengths and other information relevant to choosing the right career
- Assistance in the preparation of marketing materials (resumes, curriculum vitae, cover letters)
- Development of networking skills: how to find contacts, steps to take, how to formulate appropriate emails/letters, informational interviewing
- Enhancement of interviewing skills
- Guidance in the utilization of social networking sites
- Assistance in job searching and researching the market
- Help with managing your job search campaign
- Development of negotiation strategies
Depending on your needs, we can provide you with a full career assessment battery or one-on-one coaching on a single topic like interviewing skills or to how to network. Whether we work with you for a few hours or over the course of several weeks, you can expect targeted, helpful support to help you achieve your goals and objectives.
If you’re ready to take your career in a more fulfilling direction, contact Wendy Kjeldgaard or Michelle Hayes.